Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just want justice they bullied stalked taunted you name

Customer Question

I just want justice they bullied stalked taunted you name it's like we are going back in time I need help please Bryan county OK is corrupted
I don't want money I have want justice please help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please what I can pay I need a lawyer WHO is there for the job not the money I can't keep paying for nothing done thank you for just taking my money for no help. That's what they are doing taking and steeling my money.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

I can speak with you about this corruption on the phone; but I do not know how to turn your question into a phone call from your end of the portal. You can contact JA customer service and ask them to help you with that. Or, I can send you an offer of services for $5.00 more added to your deposited amount and if you accept it, then you can come back here and input your phone number so that I can call you.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Please look for a place on your end to accept the offer that I just sent...