Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Prisoner that I correspond with needs to know about Arkansas

Customer Question

Prisoner that I correspond with needs to know about Arkansas law re evictions. His wife's daughter is living in a house that HE owns; wife died; he wants to sell; girl/woman won't move out. I do NOT know if she has been a "tenant," i.e., paying rent. What are his rights? What is his process?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.