Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

WHO GOVERNS THE GAL IN SHELBY COUNTY ALABAMA. MY GAL IS

Customer Question

WHO GOVERNS THE GAL IN SHELBY COUNTY ALABAMA . MY GAL IS REPRESENTING MY BOYS AGES 8 AND 14 IN A CUSTODY ISSUE. there are always 2 sides to every story , and she has never found out anything about me and has . never done the 1st thing she told me she would do since November of 2015 I HAVE GIVEN HER NAMES AND NUMBERS OF PEOPLE TO CALL CONCERNING ME AND MY HISTORY OF BEING A PARENT. I have a daughter who is 48 that I raised by myself and she hasn't been called. Now I was court ordered to pay her 2750 dollars. FOR WHAT ?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

What do you mean "who governs the GAL" (and I assume you mean Guardian Ad Litem)?