LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I had a dentist work on my month last Saturday...I needed

Customer Question

good morning....I had a dentist work on my month last Saturday...I needed two old crowns to come out in replacement of two new the dentist drill out the first crown she drilled a hole under my tongue....she didn't apologize and told me I should not have moved my tongue..i requested to be numb and thank god for that...when I got out the chair I had white stuff all over my face...I was never clean up...I went home and showed my month to my family and they said I needed to go to the hospital...I went and they gave me a couple of I have a case?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Can you share with me what State you are in?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was supposed to go to dentist yesterday.... but was scared and my tongue still feels weird...I cancelled by appointment until next Friday....with a different dentist...the dentist was very nasty

Yes, it is very possible you could have a medical malpractice claim against the dentist and their office. There are four basic elements to a medical malpractice case. They must all be present to form the basis for a claim, and an attorney must prove them all to succeed in a medical malpractice case. The four elements are duty, breach, causation, and damages. If this is present, you can sue them for damages. Before you go to your appointment next Friday, try and consult with a medical malpractice attorney this week and consult with them, about what happened and let them see and document what happened, since they can take the case on a contingency basis, which allows them to represent you and only would require you pay, if they are able to recover for you.

Have you presented them with a demand to pay your hospital bill?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this dentist is covered throw my union
Can you clarify your follow up question please