Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Looking to file a lawsuit against ACS, New York. To keep it

Customer Question

Hello, looking to file a lawsuit against ACS
JA: What state are you in? And can you tell me a little more about the situation driving this?
Customer: New York. To keep it short ACS has fabricated information about me and directly lied about things that "never happened", trying to brand me as "schitzo-effective" and having just "made everything up". I however, have videos and audio recordings showing that all the things I said were true, including people threatening to kill me, attacking me, a landlord breaking my door in with a hammer while my four year old son and I were in there, people breaking into my house who did not live there but ACS claimed were "roommates". It's pretty shocking, though I suppose with ACS I'm not shocked.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Just by ACS in their COI. I filed a complaint at the "advocacy center" but that's been weeks and I see nothing happening, their just routing me back to the zone head of ACS who was part of the complaint because he had assigned 3 workers in row (dating back to 2015) that had manufactured stories entirely and other actions.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ironically, their has never been an actual complaint of "abuse" either, they are spinning it as I "isolate" my child because I"m "psychiatrically ill" as I'm imagining all of these things happening.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,