Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm looking for an good attorney ASAP for consultation

Customer Question

My name is***** looking for an good attorney ASAP for consultation regarding divorce. I'm on disability Fort multiple sclerosis. My husband is an alcoholic. One in Lisbon Ohio
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, Judy. What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** *****?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.