Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was awarded social security and my s..s was forged for

Customer Question

I was awarded social security and my s..s was forged for over 14, my sister. I need help to get it back. Charity **********
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

i am sorry to hear about this situation, C. What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** *****?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Charity Fulce(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

If you want an expert to call, you have to request the call from your end. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Or, you can simply reply via this thread and we can chat online.