Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

I have a neighbor who is harassing my husband and I and

Customer Question

I have a neighbor who is harassing my husband and I and dictating what we do and cannot do on our property. She canvasses my yard to find anything not to her liking. She has called the Town of East Hartford about some branches in our yard and also called the Town when we were doing an addition to our home. Yesterday, I came home to find her hanging over the fence they put up checking out my yard. When she heard my car she ducked behind the fence. Her behavior is causing me to become anxious and nervous. Is there any way to get a restraining order against her? Thank you.
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Is this woman trespassing on your property?