LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

Can I sue my doctor for getting me hooked on hydro condone

Customer Question

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Good evening. Can share with me how he got you hooked? Did you share with him you were becoming dependent on it? Did he try and take you off it ? I am just looking for a little more information

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no i up the amount of times i could take them. No i didn't think i was depedent until i tried to not take one and kinda stand the pain.but i was jertery and iritated and my feet were going crazy like i couldn;t sit still.
Thank you for the reply. You would need and want to show that the doctor was negligent in the prescription of the medication and that there is a basis for a medical malpractice suit. I do understand that there may have been withdrawal symptoms but it would not necessarily amount to being able to sue as a result of your body acting this way. Moreover if there were dependency issues it needed to be documented with the Doctor so they could have addressed it and changed the medication