Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am attempting to find information about a problem I am

Customer Question

I am attempting to find information about a problem I am having with my university and if there is a possible legal remedy to it.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missour
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Was thinking of how to explain, back ground.
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What exactly is the issue and what can I answer for you? Also, is this a private university, or, not?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.