How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1853
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a legal seperation in nevada. i have a will not filed

Customer Question

i have a legal seperation in nevada. i have a will not filed in court. is my will valid or do i need any addition.?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 5 months ago.

Since your divorce probably did mention your wife, you would want to execute a codicile or revision to the will to exclude your spouse and also to reallocate property that you may no longer have a right to post the divorce.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

To be clear, your will probably accounted for your wife so you need to amend it to exclude her.