David Stewart
David Stewart, Attorney
Experience:  Highly experienced attorney Commercial Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Family Law
95745447

What documentation should we bring to VA court of appeals to

Customer Question

what documentation should we bring to VA court of appeals to get involuntary confinement deleted. My son is doing great now and has in fact co pleted an engineering degree between noaw and then and has worked full time.
Expert:  David Stewart replied 3 months ago.

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. It looks like your son is doing much better and that is great to see. It is unclear what the confinement is for, but if it is psychological you would need an expert opinion stating he is qualfied for release in their professional opinion. This can come from one of his doctors or an outside expert you hire to assist. You stated this is for an "appeal", however, so additional evidence may not be accepted in the appeal and you may have to start back at the district court level with your evidence proving your son is ready for release. I hope this helps. All the best, David.

If you do not have any follow up questions on this matter please take a minute to rate the response so I may obtain credit from the site on the response provided. Thanks, David