Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Can u help me my vehicle was towed because they were paving

Customer Question

Can u help me my vehicle was towed because they were paving th asphalt we were told to park in other phase of complex did not specify where.. In fact was told to park in phase 1 being that were in phase 2 not that we couldn't park anywhere specific just in phase 1 went 2 th movies and they towed my truck it cost 250$ and now I won't b able 2 pay my rent because they raised it 160$ just 4 signing r new lease... This complex is ghetto n they can't justify th increase in rent jus by painting some stupid stripes... I did park in th only spot open this morning and it happed 2 b in prospective renter spot But it does say between 8n5 that I can park there not that I can't... So that's my delima now I won't b able 2 pay this months rent because of th rent hike n th towing situation... I do feel that I was taken advantage of and they should b forth coming in reimbursement of my money...
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to?