Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My mother is in assistant living. In her room we found mold

Customer Question

My mother is in assistant living. In her room we found mold told the services director about it that she would put a work order in I asked for her to call me back,it never happened I called her the end of the week. Her granddaughter went to see and the mold was even worst. Finally moved her to a different room. They said they would have her furniture professionals clean that did not happen. They brought her things back still with mold on it. Went down to them again they set some staff to wipe things off. She does have breathing problems already mold was on her headboard .i have pictures I took of the mold on everything . More to the story. Thanks
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described?

What did Morgan and Morgan advise you?