I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. How long ago was the lawsuit against you?
2. Were you offered the ability to drive thee van or to buy the van? You only mention driving, but I suspect you were to buy it. yes?
3. How did the boss force you to sign the bill of sale?
4. What kind of a loophole are you looking for? One that would eliminate the judgment?
5. How much do you still owe on the accident judgment?
Thanks in advance,