Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I tried to use my paypal account to pay for some pants I

Customer Question

I tried to use my paypal account to pay for some pants I bought.there was plenty of money on the account to cover it. Instead it debited from my bank acct . why?
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

If you have any form of automatic billing on your PayPal account, you'll have to manually turn it off to stop the payments. If that does not work, then use the PayPal Resolution Center to dispute transactions that have occurred on your bank account without your consent. This area can be accessed by clicking the “Resolution Center” link at the top of the home page. Finally, if that does not work, then contact your bank's fraud prevention service and explain the situation.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.