Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I have a email I got last week from the Federal Bureau of

Customer Question

I have a email I got last week from the Federal Bureau of Investigation this is the email address there was no phone number the agent's name Michael otiz FBI cyber crime Department I received this email last Tuesday and didn't see it till Saturday night I sent 3 replies back to him and haven't heard nothing back yet they're telling me to stop communicating with this woman she's in Nigeria how can I find out if this email is for Real oh it's somebody she knows that doesn't want me talking to her two other guys over there she knows has my email address and they both sent me emails before
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

The FBI does not make initial contact with anyone via email. This communication is fake. The person sending it is not with the FBI.

Has anyone requested that you send money?

Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.