RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

I worked for aramark which is contracted into a prison & I

Customer Question

I worked for aramark which is contracted into a prison & I got walked out for establishing with an inmate. My question is if u didn't have sex with an inmate can they still charge u with something?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to helping you.

If you're talking about simply having a non-sexual relationship between inmate-guard, while it may have violated prison policy and/or your employment contract, that in itself is not a criminal act. If you were to have done something like provide contraband to the inmate, or assist them to escape (even if they never put the plan into action, giving them information that could aid in an escape, such as how security systems in the prison work would be enough) can result in you being criminally charged.

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating.

If you need clarification
about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!