Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am online but just finished paying xcel energy so my water

Customer Question

I am online but just finished paying xcel energy so my water stays on. I was originally sent to the pay page for Dimitri K. And want to know if there will be any paperwork from him to go to the court. Sorry I am not able to make the charge payment now without Knowing. Thank You Marlene
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am in bankruptcy but the judge is kicking me out because my husband cannot appear , at his demand My husband had a stroke a couple weeks ago . The opposing attorney and the Judge refuse to accept a doctors letter from our Doctor.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but it is not clear what you are asking of this site.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
However if you are in bankruptcy you will need a local attorney to represent you and your husband both to avoid being dismissed in bankruptcy court, since you cannot represent your husband's interests in the bankruptcy.