Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

In mental distress I used a check from a insurance company

Customer Question

Hi in mental distress I used a check from a insurance company for other than the reimbursement it was meant for with the intention to pay it back later when I get the money from another source. Should I find a lawyer or just wait it out to see what happens?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

You're probably better off getting a lawyer now. On a lot of things it's better to "get ahead" of them than to wait for things to happen. It shouldn't cost you a lot until something actually happens.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is the possible outcomes of this?

There isn't enough information for me to tell. If you want to go into detail and explain it all then I can give you the "most likely" scenarios.