Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,
68197583

I have a couple that moved in my home that was going to

Customer Question

I have a couple that moved in my home that was going to cook housework and do mant on my house for free room and board until work was done they know if they stay for a period of time I could get them out but legal they have taken over the house and said I can not do anything they had got my pin number by me let them to go to the store and draw over $800 out of it went thru my office and help there self to all my I'D and criedit cards account took advantage of me at that time being very ill they have and is doing everything they can taken control of house and said they will do anything they want I have a parter that has moved in with me that is 65 and they do the same to we can not used most of the house we have to keep everything in our bedroom under lock and key and he has broken down the door he has almost control I wanting for a court date to get them out they pay no rent and everything they want turning over to sheriffs dept fraud and I'D theft next week what can be done to get them out sooner don't know what next I have been in and out of the hospital 7 time in about a few months how much would it cost to get them out sooner I'm 67
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Since they initially came in under an agreement you would move forward with evicting them. My concern is the criminal actions and it may be prudent to have a judge issue a restraining order against them which would force them out of the house. The fastest route will be a restraining order/order of protection against them. Where in CA are you located so I can provide a link for a local attorney that provides FREE legal consultations that can begin the process ASAP?

Are you still with me?

how much would it cost to get them out sooner I'm 67

Where are you located so we can get these people removed from the property?

Thank you for using JA. We appreciate your business. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.