LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.

I am being accused of stooping someone's mail to my home.

Customer Question

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 30 years.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that you are accused of filing a stop mail service request with the USPS for someone?

2. Or was the allegation related to a mail forwarding?

3. Are the allegations factually correct?

4. What are your concerns? Who is this person to you that is making the accusations?

5. Have you been contacted by your local USPS Postmaster, or law enforcement?

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.