How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a complaint against a congressman for abuse,

Customer Question

I want to file a complaint against a congressman for abuse, neglect, fraud, civil rights violations. This started in 2005 and I am still suffering from his actions today. It's very lengthy. Where do I go?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Houston,Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I don't have money for a lawyer. I'm a single disabled woman.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have a copy of my complaints but I don't know where to start. Everyone has given me the run around for 15 years.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Who do you want to file a complaint with? By complaint do you mean a lawsuit?

Is he a US Congressman or a state Congressman?

Can you provide the basic facts behind your lawsuit? Just a sentence or two explaining what he has been doing to you.