Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My belongings destroyed in past year due neglect of rental

Customer Question

my belongings destroyed in past year due neglect of rental facility and rats next door that chewed through the walls and destroyed my family treasures and antiques, Can I ask for help wit monetary recovery to take all to dump was there 3 years rat free and in the past 11 months the assist manager worker told us they rented to a person who stored food next to us causing a rat infestation. I paid over $350. a month the past six months $400. for aa 10x 23 unit very large, and now all needs to be taken to dump at my expense and a major loss of over $15,000 paid in monthly storage fees and all that was stored that had value to me. PLEASE HELPME!
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the information. can you be more specific about what you are asking us to assist you with keeping in mind that this is not a personal representation Site, so we cannot represent you or write letters or file suit for you. Or, for that matter, provide legal advice since we cannot form an attorney-client relationship. We can though provide legal information if you desire and ask a specific question.