Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I paid 350 for bleaching teeth then they told me they are

Customer Question

I paid 350 for bleaching teeth then they told me they are sorry for not having the tools . They have to schedule new apointment for me within a week . They didn't call . I called back they told they are so sorry for not having the tools yet and they will have for sure this week and then they will call me . And they didn't. I went there asking for refund they said they will send a request to the management. Every day I am calling and they keep saying they still get no response. What I have to do
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Their failure to provide the service paid for is a breach of contract. If they refuse to refund your money, you can file a complaint with the FL Attorney General consumer protection unit for unfair and deceptive practices. If they cannot resolve the issue, then your final option is filing suit in small claims court to seek your refund and you can do so without an attorney by going to the local small claims court and getting the petition for complaint from the clerk, filling it out and having the business served a copy of that complaint and summons.