Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I recently stayed at a mental hospital in modesto called

Customer Question

hi, I recently stayed at a mental hospital in modesto called doctors behavior health. This place is so corrupt I am making it my lifes mission to shut this place down, I need a lawyer I have a very strong case. they are a pharmaceutical testing lab, they treat people like catlle. if you act a little out of line they follow you in your room hold you down and inject you with tranquilizer and watch you suffer, they did this to me three time, as soon as I figured out what they are up too they came and revomed the video cameras tapes. that is a big no no! I have a very strong case and need a lawyers help. ounce we supena them for the tapes its an automatic win for my case. this is a very very strong case and I hope I can get some help wit this.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals, we can only provide information on your situation, I do apologize and hope you understand. If you have some specific questions for us we would be happy to provide you information to help assist you in knowing how to proceed? If so, tell us what happened.