Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I am with a Canadian Company that is interested in taking on

Customer Question

I am with a Canadian Company that is interested in taking on an independent sales rep in the US, I would like to make sure that we are covered in an agreement between our company and the Rep and that I have legit legal counsel from both a US and CDN perspective, any recommendations as to some good firms that could help on this?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There are some bigger employment law firms that operate in both US and Canada, which would make your situation a bit cheaper in that you can hire one law firm and they can have lawyers in both countries available. One of the top employment law firms is Littler Mendelson or Ogletree, Deakins and they have offices all over the US and Canada as well.