Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

My husband has Parkinson's. We have a flight from Tucson on

Customer Question

My husband has Parkinson's. We have a flight from Tucson on September 7th. Is there any way we can have the TSA pre-check identified on his boarding pass so we do not have to wait in the long lines? It looks like we do not have time to go through the process to have that purchased and added prior to our leaving. Thank you very much. Diane Bowden
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. There is no reason to be concerned about this. The TSA created a program called TSA Cares that will meet you at arrival to assist you through the check in process quicker. You just need to call atleast 72 hours before your flight ! Let me know if you need further assistance.Email TSA Cares(###) ###-####Federal Relay: 711
Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
Weekends/Holidays:
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
If you already have the PR Check approval you can contact the airline but they are not guaranteed like TSA Cares will be. Have a great flight