Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I am looking for a Tax attorney for an IRS audit, CA USA

Customer Question

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
I will be happy to answer your question.
Please note that any information is provided for educational purposes only!

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you or are you looking for online sources to find an experienced local tax attorney in California?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have been audited by the IRS. I am a sole proprietor. My business has been filing for taxes since 2003 and is buttoned up tight by my CPA. It is my personal account I am concerned about with some unreported income I am worried about and not sure if these are issues I can talk to CPA to or not. Do you have Tax Audit experience?

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, if an IRS audit had already been started, it would be best to consult and retain an experienced local Tax law attorney, who specializes in IRS tax matters and also can review not only your entire case and all related documents and facts.

You can find an experienced and skilled local tax law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to tax law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the IRS office ocated in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!