Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I wad locked up on a failue to appear bench warrent and

Customer Question

I wad locked up on a failue to appear bench warrent and charged with a few new charges but i made it to my court date a couple days late and got myself back on the docket went to court and was given a mew court date of dec 2nd
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Can you share with me what your question is?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was receantly locked up on a failure to appear warrent and given new charges the charges were false and the warrent was not active because i got myself back on the docket an appeared the judge forgot to take the warrent off me the arresting officer was harassing me charged me with driven on suspended license expired tags and poss of controlled substamce along with failure to appear all charges are false
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The officer use to harrase me ten yrs ago he hadnt seen me til then he was rude unprofessional even rubbing it in plus the judge knows i was on front of him he gave me a new court date

Thank you for the reply. You shared that the charges were false. As such, was your license in good standing at the time of the stop and the tags current? Also, the officer planted drugs on you?