N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

What is the owner's name and phone number house on land for

Customer Question

What is the owner's name and phone number house on land for PID 80056419 Civic Address: SLATERVILLE ROAD CAPE NEGRO County: SHELBURNE COUNTY Area: 9.64 ACRE(S) AAN:01022903?
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Hi Ray here a new expert.

You need to use a local title company.They will draft the sales contract, closing documents including your disclosure statement, deed, promissory note, and deed of trust.They will work with lender here.The daughter will be required to get a title policy.The title company will make sure there are no unknown encroachments, liens, etc.

This protects you and daughter and insures she gets proper title here.The credit union will want to make sure this is done through a title company and any down payment is held by them as escrow agent.This is the proper procedure for when a lender be it a bank or credit union is involved here in Kentucky.

This also protects you in the event there are problems with the house.Believe it or not have seen families sales where problems arise , this is the safe way to deal with this and protects everyone involved here.

I appreciate your patience and let me know if you have more follow up.

Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

This is a site error please ignore this.The question is still open and will be picked up by others.Please do not respond or rate.Thanks and sorry again for the mispost.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We need to ask the neighbor a question about easement through his property, unable to location home owner. because owner is no longer living in house.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Are you sure that is the name of the County?

There is no COunty in Georgia with that name.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This answer does not answer the question. Please refund the money paid, thanks

No one can find the correct assessor's office without the name of the County in which the property is located. You wrote that you were in Georgia and there is no County with that name there. Please tell me where the property is located and I will try to answer your question.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please refund money paid, the answer is incorrect. This is the Providence of Nova Scotia, Barrington County, City of Cape Negro.

https://www.pvsc.ca/en/home/findanassessment/searchbyaan.aspx?pvsc=bW9kZT01JmFhbj0wMTAyMjkwMw

has the assessment but not the name of the owner. The assessor will know where the tax bills are mailed so you should be able to get the name and address of the owner by phoning 1-***-***-****.

I hope this information is helpful.