Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I sold my car for $1000.00 and she need $500.00 for to pay

Customer Question

I sold my car for $1000.00 and she need $500.00 for to pay off some ticket she had to back able to get tags a person and I suppose got pay 250every month until it paid off by Jan.1 2016.but here is is Aug and I still have got nothing since the first payment.Then here husband borrow a $100.00 from me and her daughter borrow a$100.00 also and her son break a 19inch flat screen tv and a 32inch tv so do I have a claim
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Do you have any written documentation about the sale and any agreed on payment terms?

.

Is the person employed?

.

How old are the children?

.

.

thanks

.