Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

There is one guy on my street who disagrees with me having a

Customer Question

There is one guy on my street who disagrees with me having a trailer in my driveway. Code only states I can't store material in the trailer. I have started a contractor business so any time and I mean time I leave material on the trailer overnigt he calls code enforcement. This week he took pictures of my property and posted them to a website I have no access or knowledge of. My immediate neighbor alerted me to this. I'm wondering what legally I can do to stop this guy from harassing me so bad. None of my other neighbors have an issue as I've talked with them,or they have talked to me. This guy has never approached me in person, but he has talked to my minor son. I've seen him strolling the streets but he's never said more than "hi" to me. I would like to know if I have any way to get this guy to mind his own business! Thanks
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Can you please cite me the code or a link to it?