Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

His bank account had my name on it before and after our

Customer Question

His bank account had my name on it before and after our marriage. The same with my bank account. We both signed the leases since 1982. I frequently introduced him as my husband. The will said everything in the home was mine. The bank said I had spousal right and they were mine. The other monies were split between his children and myself.We lived in Texas. I still do.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

You have opened a new question thread for the same question I was working with you before. I will respond on that thread. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. I can only work on the same question within the same thread and you will be charged twice by getting two answers in two threads. Please simply respond in the box below my answer if you have additional follow up. AGAIN, I will respond right now in that thread and ask customer service to close this one.