Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My daughter was recently at a party, she left for about an

Customer Question

My daughter was recently at a party, she left for about an hour because there was drinking, she then went back to pick up friends that were drinking then the party got busted. She was one of five that spoke to the sheriffs and did a breatalizer which proved she was not drinking. All the other kids busted out a wall and ran. My daughter is now getting kicked out of sports and homecoming. Do I have any ground to fight the punishment? She is not trying to get out of anything we just feel the punishment does not fit the situation. She has been fully honest with everyone and her being honest is how they are basing her punishment
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about what you are having to deal with? How old is she? How did the school find out about this? Where did she encounter the Sheriff?