Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I need a lawyer but I have no money is their any attorneys

Customer Question

I need a lawyer but I have no money is their any attorneys avaliable to help me?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, but he wants starter fee of $900
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Very little he wants payment
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Very little he wants payment
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

*What have you tried on this front so far?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would prefer of talk but I do not the cost. I received a Writ of Execution notice yesterday. The plaintiff is Atlantic Credit & Finance.
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Please see the phone call offer above and please send me your phone number so I may call you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not sure exactly what I need to do? They stated it may cause my property to be held or taken to a the judgment.
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

You need to claim whatever property that is exempt as exempt. Please see this law.

Also, please see this link for sample forms and instructions.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me. Thank you.