Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am a vet living with PTSD and my question relates to an

Customer Question

I am a vet living with PTSD and my question relates to an implied contract of support spoken to my family by my life partner that included a life long commitment to financial , home based security of my health and well being under my life partners support we have parted ways but the financial and housing support has continued in accordance with the non written verbal implied contract now in writing that support is being removed which could disenfranchise me and also exacerbate my condition a well disclosed awareness of my coping strategies have been tabled to this individual by both family and professionals is this tantamount to abusive action and or an attempt to undermine and destableize my life condition and as such may I obtain a court supported injunction to affix the current support and formalize it in writing as a life contract ?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know if you can sue to enforce this "contract"?

Is there a reason it is not in writing?