Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I purchased an LED shower head with control unit and hand

Customer Question

I purchased an LED shower head with control unit and hand held wand for $272.02 from Juno Showers of Fairfax, VA online. It was shipped to my home and I had a licensed plumber install the unit. Two months later, the LED shower head lights would not work. My purchase date was March 16, 2016 and the unit had a 3-year warranty for any defects.
Now that I have a problem with the LED shower head, Juno Showers will not replace it. Instead they asked me to clean a microchip with a cotton swab. They did not send me any instructions about how to clean it - as promised nor have they offered to replace it over a month ago when I first contacted them about the issue. What recourse do I have?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, do you live in VA?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I live in Safety Harbor, Florida. Do you need additional money to talk with me on the phone? I just paid $47.00 and I'm still waiting to see if my case is valid!
Roy *

$5 to talk on the phone...I will send the offer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Send the offer, I don't understand why you want me to call you for an add'l $5!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Apparently you don't want to give me any answer to my problem unless I pay another $5.00, is that right? That sounds like a breach of the agreement that you would answer my question for the $47.00 I have already paid!

SOrry for the confusion.

You asked the original question on 9 Aug 2016 at 11:17 AM. I responded 3 mins later. your next response was on 10 Aug 2016, 9:10 AM. I responded at 9:41 AM.

You responded over 8 hours later.

I can not monitor this account 24 hours per day. If you are looking for that I am happy to opt out and let someone else assist you

If you want to speak on the phone I sent the offer...if you accept we can schedule a time to talk. It is late for would need to happen tomorrow.

Let me know