Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

Both my husband & myself applied for TSA pre bording passes

Customer Question

Both my husband & myself applied for TSA pre bording passes & I received via my I phone my UE ID #, but never received John's #.
Our tel# *****(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### Is there anyway to contact someone about this? Our names are John & Rita Carroll, address***** Dodge Center, Mn.55927
Expert:  Expert_James replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a back and forth conversation. Once you've received the information you need, you can thank me by issuing me a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

YOUR QUESTION: Is there any way to contact someone about this?

MY ANSWER: I am not allowed to look up the information for him, as this is not a secured site, and providing me with his information here could be problematic for privacy reasons.

In order to recover the Known Traveler Number, he has a couple of options.

If he applied for the TSA Pre✓® Application Program (paid $85) can either call the UES at 855 - 347 - 8371 or visit the https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V to check his status or locate his Known Traveler Numbers.

So John needs to either cal the number, or go to that link and provide the biographical information requested.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please help me get credit for doing my job, by giving me a positive rating of 3, 4 or 5 stars or any of the smiling faces. You can still ask more questions, even after you’ve given a rating.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!