Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I need protection. I am being gang stalked in Bakersfield ca

Customer Question

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Gang stalking is very difficult to address since even the police appear unwilling or unable to help and there is some evidence to indicate the police may even be involved. Even the media seems reluctant to cover the story. There is also some that say that these stalking groups are under the control of Homeland Security. This site may be of some help since the legal community is thus far ill equipped to handle this issue at this point. Sorry, that there is not much else that can be done here. I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear, but I am assuming that you are wanting a professional and honest answer.