Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I own an audi A4 2007 model. Recently, i received a mail

Customer Question

Hi
I own an audi A4 2007 model. Recently, i received a mail saying that frontal bag is being recalled and it might cause serious injury or death to the occupants. I am planning on a long road trip in this vehicle and could not risk my friends and familys life. So i called the customer service of audi to get a loaner vehicle. They are denying my request. is this a reasonable request ? if yes, how could i proceed with the legal notice ?
Thanks
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Your request is not unreasonable. However, they know that not many people are going to go through the problem of renting a car and then suing them for the cost of that car rental. However, if you do sue you are likely to win and you should be able to recover whatever you spend for the rental of the car and the cost of your attorney's fees.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.