Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

25 year old with mental health problem west va. court has

Customer Question

25 year old with mental health problem west va. court has all kind of laws broke by him the people of the court tell him things but don't put on the record . he need to be in a mental place . they keep him on the line post phoning and things . telling he going to get 35 yr. in jail if he didn't sign papers flee agreement if he don't on drug court . he has try to take his life in 2011 . don't know if they have report on that.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am old school not a phone person with new devices ,sorry
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
he was staying at my other house in mcdowel county west va. we sold to junk yard to by food the next morning the police raided it . he had people that was suppose to be his friends was staying there had drugs under their bed where they slep their were 4 people in the house my grand son and one other they took . I did buy dog shot med in his room .I am a preacher . opened my house to certin people told him to put them out he didn't I can not be with him 24-7 .

Response: No worries. You are not alone.

Thank you for the information:

However, I am still having problems what your question is. Could you take your time in writing out what you need my assistance with? I will review it and get back to you.

Thank you for patience and your cooperation,