Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My wife is dying she 76yrs and I am 72.We have had our lives

Customer Question

My wife is dying she 76yrs and I am 72.We have had our lives turn upside. My son who owns the house was smoking meth in the basement of the house he was also selling it. They raided the home and and told us we had 15 minutes to get our things and leave. She is on oxygen. I am crippled a little and was taking care of her. I could not get all of medical equipment and leave.
She had comfort dogs although we had way to many. The told she had no place to go and took them. She is not the same without her favorite dogs.
In the mean time I had go in hospital with pneumonia. They won't let her have it back. Now she is giving up.
In the mean time I hospital with pneumonia. Why are we the ones being crimalized and punshed.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

The question you asked seems to be rhetorical. Is there a specific answer with which I could assist?