Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My husband died a month ago; prior to that his two adult

Customer Question

My husband died a month ago; prior to that his two adult children had taken him over, removed me from any POA, Beneficiary with his permission. However, besides the terminal disease of metastic cancer, he also was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia 4 yers ago and by this time his mind was fragile and suggestible and easily manipulated. I have been left with nothing He changed the title to the house and the trust. Seems as though every day of his last days he was signing something to eliminate me. Yes, I have a lawyer, but the estate lawyer seems be leading the way. Now it's a matter of their saying the kids get half of everything. Can they just come in and "point and ick"?
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.

Do you have your own attorney, or is this the attorney for the estate? I ask because you may have claims which are adverse to the estate and his children.