Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

1. I am seeking legal representation: A. My son was abused

Customer Question

1. I am seeking legal representation:A. My son was abused at hands of daycare staff and his mother's relatives.
- I successfully sued the daycare.B. His very therapist and women's organization, endangered my son's therapy, engaged in covering up, neglecting abuse, and defaming, disparaging, and slandering me, to silence my voice.C. Damages include:i. Obstructing me and chilling me from advocating fro my son.ii. Most importantly, endangering my son and depriving a much abused and compromised son, of the therapy and counseling he needed, to address his abuses, and bolster him, to defend himself from abuse and bullying.2. I would like representation to sue:A. Therapist.B. Women's group.3. A paralegal has seen my evidence, and is assisting me in preparing lawsuit. I would like legal representation when done.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers. However, you may be able to find an attorney to assist you at or by contacting your State Bar for a referral. You will need a tort lawyer that specializes in day care negligence suits.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Please see response above.