Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

1. Discrimination, defamation, and slaqnder towards me, to

Customer Question

1. Discrimination, defamation, and slaqnder towards me, to silence my voice and cover up abuse to my minor son, at the hands of relatives and a daycare (I successfully sued daycare). Now I would like to take legal action against women's group and clinic, who engaged in misconduct to cover up abuse.2. Thank you.
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

When you are ready, please upload the suit and write down the questions you have about it that you want answered. While we cannot do a wholesale review of the suit [you will need to consult a local lawyer for that], I can answer what specific questions you may have over the phone.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ZPlease just provide written response.
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry, but document review is a service that takes some extra time and it is covered under our premium services offer. I will opt out so that another expert can try to assist you. Your deposit is still in tact.

Expert:  Ray replied 4 months ago.

Ray here a new expert, can you up load the suit here for comment, thanks for your patience.