Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,
68197583

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM SOMETHING FEDERAL, NOT RELATED WITH

Customer Question

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM SOMETHING FEDERAL, NOT RELATED WITH MY COMMERCIAL LANDLORD OR CITY, SOME MAJOR PROBLEM UNDER GROUND WILL HAVE TO BE REPAIR OR FROM CONSTRUCTION, I'M HERE IN CALIFORNIA, ORANGE COUNTY AND I LOST LETTER, I TRY TO REMEMBER WHERE THIS CAME FROM AND I NEED YOUR HELP, TO FIND OUT WHO OR WHAT KIND OF LAW WILL SED THAT INFO TO BUSINESS. IF YOU MENTION IT I'LL REMEMBER. PLEASE I NEED HELP. THAT LETTER SAID THAT IT WAS SENT ESPECIFICALLY TO BUSINESS OWNERS TO BE ABLE TO FIND OTHER LOCATION IN CASE THAT CAUSE LOOS OF MONEY
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Was this an Environmental Protection Agency letter? What type of underground problem is in need of repair? Are you online with me?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yea, that was something underground

Was it the EPA?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No

I am not sure how I can guess what you received. Was it involving environmental concerns? Can you give me a hint?

I can list the Federal government offices but I am sure of what the issue is that the letter was addressing?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you list them?

This link lists them form A-Z https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/a

Please do not hesitate to ask me ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

Above are Federal Agencies do you have any idea what the underground issue involves?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Some thing that they will do major repairs no nether what because of drain, gas petroleum underground will affect

That is an environmental protection issue and actually quite common. Do they want an inspection performed?

This is a link for the EPA that regulates all underground storage of gas or petroleum issues http://www.epa.gov/ust

This is a link for the California EPA that may be able to assist you as well http://www.calepa.ca.gov/

HAVE YOU CHECKED WTH ANY OF THE NEIGHBORING PROPERTIES TO SEE OF THEY RECEIVED A SIMILAR LETTER?

The attorneys only receive credit for their work and time if you rate them positively. Thank you for your consideration.