LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I just got served was 3/90 foreclosure notice and I'm

Customer Question

I just got served was 3/90 foreclosure notice and I'm working with keep your home can and in the middle of a modification. What do I do?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Umm I tried to modify through my Morg. Co. But was given the run around for months, told to stop paying while we were in process only for them to deny me and then wanted a substantial amount of money to reinstate the loan. So that's when we started working with keep your home ca
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you the borrower who the foreclosure is against?

2. Are you renting the residence from anyone---such as the trustee in foreclosure?

3. What are you trying to accomplish?

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We are the borrower and we are trying to keep our ho.email and was in the middle of process with keep your home ca
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
trying to keep our home
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello are you still there?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

The 3/90 letter states that the property has already been sold at the foreclosure sale. You no longer have the ability to save the home. The eviction notice you received means that the foreclosure is over, someone else owns the property and you are about to be evicted.

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, and with the expectation that you would act similarly and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** to speak to lawyer that can buy me some time
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I do empathize with the situation that you are facing. However, there simply is no time to buy here. The sale is done, your chance to get the property back has passed and you will be evicted within 3 to 4 weeks of the new owner suing you for ejectment.

Doug