Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to know what type of attorney I would have to

Customer Question

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I would like to know what type of attorney I would have to hire to help defend me against the residential leasing office for my apartment complex. I am seeking to sue them for criminally endangering the safety of my child and causing me personal injury and loss of earnings due to having to take several days off work along with mental anguish for their constant disregard for the fact I work from home putting my job at risk on many occasions since my move in in date of 3/4/2016 by cutting power randomly and conducting construction to my unit without due notice. I am not sure if I need a landlord tenant attorney, a personal injury attorney, or a legal malpractice attorney? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. Was there any physical injuring or this all resulted from the disturbance?