Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

Theresa lady thataskme tobeherbeneificary she dyind and

Customer Question

theresa lady thataskme tobeherbeneificary she dyind and wants someone to se her money to gods work she chose me she has a lawyer that got a hold ofme and said i needed tofill out some form and send 800 eruos to tranfer the money in my acc there in paris france im in daytona beach fl my names katrina townsend hers is mrslanita wells sheswanting to tranfer this tomy acc what can i do to get this done quickly i want to get strated doing gods work i beleive her shes gottenworse in just a couplr daysher lawyer said i need to get alawyer to draw up documents
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. I am sorry to hear of your dilemma.   I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
Do not continue corresponding with this person. What you are describing is a very common and very dangerous advance fee scam. The only purpose of which is to entice you to send money to them.
If you send the first money request, they will continue requestinf more ans more for various fees and other expenses.
They have no intent of actually sending you anything. Do not continue corresponding. You owe them no explanation. They are a criminal trying to steal from you.
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
I realize this is probably not the answer you were hoping to receive. Also, please remember that this is not  a moral judgement on my part.  As a professional, however, I am sometimes placed in the position of having to deliver news which is not favorable to a customer's legal position, but accurately reflects their position under the law. I hate it, but it happens and I only ask that you not penalize me with a bad or poor rating for having to deliver less than favorable news.
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
Are you online with me?